Sikhism and Hinduism
Sikh Scriptures and Historical Texts
1) Gurbani Concerning Hinduism - Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji (holy Scriptures) rejects Hinduism. Includes quotes of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
2) Bhai Gurdas Ji on Hinduism - The most authentic work in Sikh history disapproves Sikhi being a sect of any religion.
3) Sikh Texts on Distinctiveness of Sikhism - Other accepted Sikh historical texts that speak of Sikhi or Khalsa Panth being a separate religion.
4) Amrit Sanchaar Principles - Principles that are taught to Sikhs during baptism ceremony.
Questions and Answers
1) Six Questions of Hindus - Answers to the most frequent questions raised by Hindus.
2) Sikhi and RSS - Answers to some of very important questions used by Hindus attack Sikhi.
3) Conversation - Conversation between a Hindu and a Sikh on the distinctiveness of the Sikh religion.
Discussion on Hindu Holy Books and Practices (Conversational)
Note - The following articles are based on Hum Hindu Nahin by Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha translated by Bhai Jarnail Singh.
10) Mahurat - Omens
13) Yag and Homa